Inflammatory Bowel Disease(IBD) Treatments in Westchester, New York
If you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York has an exceptional team of specialists that can diagnose and treat your condition.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease may put you at risk for colon cancer. While this predicament can be very difficult to face, you should know that there is a way to treat your condition and stop progression. The Lawrence Hospital Center can provide you with the care you need to overcome this illness. Our team of licensed surgeons make it their mission to combat your illness. Call to request a consultation today.
Our team has successfully treated hundreds of IBD patients. We have advanced diagnostic tools that can designate a course of treatment to combat your Inflammatory Bowel Disease and significantly lower chances of developing colon cancer. To learn more about our treatment program, and to discuss your questions and concerns, give us a call to request a consultation today.
The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center also treat the following:
• Bone Marrow Transplant
• Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Oncology
• Cancer of the Eye
• Digestive Disease Oncology
• Genitourinary Cancer
• Gynecological Cancer
• Head and Neck Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Neurologic Oncology
• Pediatric Cancer
• Skin Cancer
Fight your inflammatory bowel disease before it get worse by receiving care from a group of surgeons who possess immense expertise and sensitivity. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York immediately to schedule an appointment.
- 3 Genes Found Linked to Testicular Cancer
- Cancer Death Rates Make Significant Declines
- Cancer Death Risk Raised by Hypertension
- Certain Meat Compounds May Increase Risk of Bladder Cancer
- Even As Cells Get Older, Tumors Continue to Grow
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- Gene Increases Drinkers' Susceptibility to Colon Cancer
- Molecular Pathway Discovery Could Lead to Improved Treatment, Diagnosis for Brain Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Metastasis Blocked with Curcumin
- Vitamin D Found to Have Slowing Effect on Cancer