Colon Cancer Center at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery
If you are looking for a colon cancer center and live in the Westchester, New York area, let the surgeons at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery help you on your path to recovery. Our surgical team has performed hundreds of successful colon cancer surgeries. Call today to request a consultation.
Why Choose Lawrence Hospital as Your Colon Cancer Center?
- Our Center for Advanced Surgery features surgeons with expertise in the latest advancements in colorectal procedures.
- Whenever possible, we will use minimally invasive surgery procedures to ensure a quicker recovery and to minimize risks of infection and complications.
- We offer palliative care to support you throughout your recovery process. This includes services such as pain management, counseling and assistance with long term care decisions if needed.
- We offer a Cancer Survivorship Program to provide continuing support even after treatment is over.
- Lawrence Hospital Center offers cancer patients a nurse navigator to serve as a single point of contact to guide you through your treatment process.
- Lawerence Hospital Center is accredited by the Joint Commission, and is fully licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
- Our cancer care program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons with commendation.
This combination of exemplary standards, medical expertise and compassionate support services creates a perfect environment for a successful recovery. For more information concerning advanced treatment for Colon Cancer, or to schedule an initial consultation, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- An Alternative, Ethical Source for Stem Cells
- Cancer Treatment Potential with Cancer-Killing Stem Cells
- City Women Are More Likely To Develop Breast Cancer
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- Fruit Chemical Shrinks Tumors
- Making Well-Informed Choices Concerning Cancer Care
- Prostate Cancer Death Risk Lowered By Vegetable Fats
- Researchers Warn of Peer Support Schemes in Chronic Disease
- The Events Leading to Pancreatic Cancer Onset
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?