Colon Cancer Center at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery
If you are looking for a colon cancer center and live in the Westchester, New York area, let the surgeons at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery help you on your path to recovery. Our surgical team has performed hundreds of successful colon cancer surgeries. Call today to request a consultation.
Why Choose Lawrence Hospital as Your Colon Cancer Center?
- Our Center for Advanced Surgery features surgeons with expertise in the latest advancements in colorectal procedures.
- Whenever possible, we will use minimally invasive surgery procedures to ensure a quicker recovery and to minimize risks of infection and complications.
- We offer palliative care to support you throughout your recovery process. This includes services such as pain management, counseling and assistance with long term care decisions if needed.
- We offer a Cancer Survivorship Program to provide continuing support even after treatment is over.
- Lawrence Hospital Center offers cancer patients a nurse navigator to serve as a single point of contact to guide you through your treatment process.
- Lawerence Hospital Center is accredited by the Joint Commission, and is fully licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
- Our cancer care program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons with commendation.
This combination of exemplary standards, medical expertise and compassionate support services creates a perfect environment for a successful recovery. For more information concerning advanced treatment for Colon Cancer, or to schedule an initial consultation, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- Clinicians May be Screening for Cervical Cancer Too Often
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Reduced By 70% with Colonoscopy
- Esophageal Cancer Risk May be Reduced by Cutting Alcohol Consumption
- Gene Increases Drinkers' Susceptibility to Colon Cancer
- Genes Determine Aspirins Preventive Effect on Colon Cancer
- Nanoparticles Carrying Deadly Genes Destroy Cancer Cells
- Pancreatic Cancer Patients See New Hope with Discovery
- Prostate Cancer Risk Linked to Omega 3 Fish Oils
- Test Could Revolutionize Brain Tumor Diagnostics
- The Health Implications of Pollution