Endocrine Surgeons in the Westchester, New York Area?
Disorders of the endocrine system affect hormone producing glands in the body such as the thyroid, adrenal gland, pancreas, pineal gland, pituitary gland, parathyroid and hypothalamus. Endocrine surgery is typically used to remove cancerous tumors from these glands, or to correct benign conditions such as thyroid nodules or goiters. If you have been diagnosed with endocrine cancer or an endocrine disorder, the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York, has a exceptional surgical team including board certified endocrine surgeon, Dr. Leaque Ahmed, MD, FACS.
Dr. Ahmed studied endocrine and pancreatic surgery at Columbia University Medical Center, and currently serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery techniques for thyroid, parathyroid and pancreatic surgery. Call to request a consultation and discuss your condition with an endocrine surgeon today.
Why Choose The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Medicine?
- We are accredited by the Joint Commission.
- We are licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
- Our laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- Our Cancer Care Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons with commendation.
- Our Cancer Care Program offers supportive services such as palliative care, a Nurse Navigator, and a Cancer Survivorship Program.
For more information about Endocrine Surgery and its related benefits, or to schedule an initial consultation with an endocrine surgeon, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- Breast Cancer Surgery Stressing Cosmetics Over Cures?
- Cellular Pathway Controls Whether Tumors Shrink With Food Intake
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Healthy Tissue Protected From Radiation Damage with Cabbage Compound
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- New Boon for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Small Trial Proves Mesothelioma Vaccine Safe, Effective
- Symptoms Identified For Ovarian Cancer