Breast Cancer Surgeons in the New York Area
Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? If you live in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York to request a consultation. By providing an exceptional level of care, we have earned Certification as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, and our oncology program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons with Commendation. Our breast cancer specialists will listen to your questions and concerns, and help create a personalized course of treatment for your recovery.
Under the management of Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, the head of the breast care unit at Lawrence Hospital Center, you are ensured that you will receive treatment from a breast cancer surgeon who will tend to your needs with both compassion and efficiency. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, the director of the program, was a surgeon and professor of surgery at the prestigious New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center. Her primary objective at Lawrence Hospital Center is making sure that her breast cancer patients receive exemplary care.
If you are at risk for breast cancer, we can provide effective precautionary treatment. Services such as genetic testing, genetic counseling, and risk management are offered to protect women from breast cancer.
If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, we provide a comprehensive array of breast cancer care including breast conserving surgery options, chemotherapy and radiation. We also provide supportive services to help you through the process like a personal Oncology Nurse Navigator, palliative care and ongoing cancer survivorship services.
To hear more about our cancer care program and what makes us unique, call the Lawrence Center for Advanced Surgery, located in Westchester, New York, and request a consultation with a breast cancer surgeon today.
- Cancer Patients In Need of Psychological and Social Support
- Certain Meat Compounds May Increase Risk of Bladder Cancer
- Changes in Resting Brain Function May Account for 'Chemo Brain' Phenomenon Following Chemotherapy
- Children of Smokers Are Less Healthy Than They Seem
- Eating a Variety of Fruit Reduces the Risk of Lung Cancer
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Marijuana Brain Study
- The Health Implications of Pollution
- Tylenol and Ovarian Cancer
- Yearly Breast Cancer Screening Reduces Breast Cancer Rates