Do You Need a Weight Loss Surgeon in the Westchester, New York Area?
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has a state-of-the-art bariatric surgical program, headed by Dr. Miguel Silva, MD, FAC. Our surgical team has a level of professionalism and compassion that is rare to find in the modern world of medicine. Give our Westchester, New York location a call to request a consultation.
Dr. Miguel Silva is at the forefront of modern science in redefining weight loss surgery. He has been asked for assistance by many of the top surgeons in his field due to his exceptional knowledge of minimally invasive surgical procedures. Dr. Silva's expertise as a weight loss surgeon is renowned nationally, as he is both an educator and a mentor in weight loss surgery.
You may be a candidate for weight loss surgery if:
- You at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight
- You who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
- If you have failed at other conventional weight loss methods including diet and exercise.
Don't miss this opportunity to take control of your life and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today to request a consultation with a weight loss surgeon, and find out if bariatric surgery is right for you.
- A Crisis In Modern Scientific Education
- Alcohol's Acetaldehyde May Be a Significant Cancer Risk
- How Real is the Threat of Pandemic?
- Integrative Approach Shown to Double Life Expectancy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- New CT Scan Lung Cancer Screening
- Olive Oil Found to Help Fight and Prevent Breast Cancer
- Osceola Cancer Center - Personalized Cancer Care
- Seven Cervical-Cancer Falsehoods Debunked
- Study Will Examine Black Cohosh and Tamoxifen
- Sun Pill