Obesity Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Do you suffer from obesity? As you know, obesity can threaten your life. What you may not know is the advancements that have been made in the field of weight loss surgery. To find an experienced obesity surgeon, and avoid the chronic disorders that can develop, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York. Our weight loss surgery team, headed by Dr. Miguel Silva, is ready to work closely with you to structure a weight loss surgery plan that can change your life for good.
Dangerous medical problems such as type II diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, cancer, chronic musculoskeletal problems, heart disease, and asthma are a high risk for obese individuals. An experienced obesity surgeoncan prevent the development of these disorders by reducing the taxing strain on the body that obesity often carries with it. In many cases, weight loss surgery will reverse or reduce the effect of their disorder.
An experienced obesity surgeon can diagnose your condition and determine if you are a candidate for weight loss surgery. Generally, weight loss surgery is recommended for individuals with one of the following conditions:
• Persons at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight
• Persons who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
• Above persons who have failed non-surgical attempts at weight loss, specifically a combined regimen of diet and exercise
Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today and request a consultation with an obesity surgeon to see if weight loss surgery is a good fit for you.
You want to stay healthy not only for yourself, but those you love. The first step is to lose the excess weight that accompanies severe obesity. Dr. Miguel Silva and his expert staff of obesity surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York are the ones you can trust to give you the most state of the art care in weight loss surgery. Call to schedule your consultation today.
- Ginseng Combination Helps Bowel Movements
- How Stress Causes Weight Gain
- Is there a relation between Deodorants and breast cancer?
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Obesity May Be Contagious
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Slow Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation
- Rapid Flu Test
- Sperm Stem Cells into Insulin Producing Cell
- Vitamin D Improves Bowel and Skin Cancer Survival
- Weight Loss Surgery for Older Americans