Bariatric Surgery Center Westchester, NY
Poor self esteem, lack of mobility, low energy, heart disease, diabetes and even premature death can be linked to obesity. But knowing these facts doesn't make losing weight any easier. However, many people who suffer from obesity and have been unsuccessful with traditional weight loss methods have found success with bariatric surgery.
If you are looking for a bariatric surgery center in the Westchester, New York area, take immediate action by calling the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital. Experience the relief that comes with professional quality care offered by a board-certified Bariatric Surgery Center.
At Lawrence Hospital, every client is given special attention and an individual treatment plan for weight loss. Our bariatric surgery center uses the latest surgical technology to reduce the risk of complication and minimize the incisions made, thereby allowing patients to recover faster and make use of ongoing therapy such as exercise and nutritional counseling. At the Center for Obesity Surgery, our doctors offer post-surgical support to further promote an increased range in mobility, and recovery from diseases related to obesity.
To learn more about our bariatric surgery center, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and we will take the time to answer all your questions and concerns about bariatric surgery.
Our bariatric surgery center offers several different types of weight loss surgery, including:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric
• Duodenal Switch
• LAP-BAND System
• Gastric Sleeve
• Obesity Surgery Revisions
Don't hesitate to make the right choice when it comes to safeguarding yourself from the potentially deadly effects of obesity. Call the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital in Westchester, New York today to learn more about our Bariatric Surgery Center and how we can help you achieve a healthy weight.
- Anti-Cancer Effects Found In Women Taking Every-Other-Day Aspirin
- Anti-Prostate Cancer Vaccine is Approved for Medicare Patients
- Cancer Patients In Need of Psychological and Social Support
- Compound May Help Fight a Common Leukemia
- Fears Keep Testicular Cancer Sufferers From Seeing Doctor
- Gene Increases Drinkers' Susceptibility to Colon Cancer
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Outdoor Secondhand Smoke
- Robotic Technology Allows Fast-Rebound Hysterectomies
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?