Weight Loss Surgery Specialists in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for a weight loss surgery specialist in the Westchester, New York area? Call the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital to request a consultation with a weight loss specialist today. Each year more Americans experience the damaging effects of obesity and its life threatening consequences. But knowing the facts is one thing, and being able to lose weight is something else entirely. Let the weight loss surgery specialists at the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital help you combat this disease and regain the strength and vigor that comes with attaining a healthy weight through advanced techniques in weight loss surgery.
Weight loss surgery specialists are available to help you right now. Our staff at Lawrence Hospital is proud to offer certified specialists in the field of weight loss surgery. Our medical team uses innovative surgical techniques combined with modern medical technology for smaller incisions and faster recoveries.
Patients who have undergone advanced weight loss surgery have shown a dramatic improvement in regards to mobility, and diseases related to obesity like heart disease. To find out if you are a candidate for bariatric surgery, and to find a weight loss surgery specialist to answer your questions and concerns, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation.
Our weight loss surgery specialists offer post-surgical support and specialized individual treatment programs to maintain positive and sustained results. Our reputation for results has received the highest accolades in the medical industry, and we have been recognized as an American College of Surgeons Center of Excellence.
Our weight loss surgery specialists offer the following services:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric
• Duodenal Switch
• Gastric Sleeve
• Obesity Surgery Revisions
• LAP-BAND System
If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital today to to find a weight loss surgery specialist that can guide you to better health.
- Expert Commentary: Lisa Merrit, M.D. 01/07/2010
- Gene Increases Drinkers' Susceptibility to Colon Cancer
- High-Red-Meat Diet Raises Mortality Risk
- Nanoparticle Technique Delivers More Medicine to Tumors
- New Hope for Bone Cancer Patients
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Osceola Cancer Center - Prostate Cancer Case Study
- Study Will Examine Black Cohosh and Tamoxifen
- Vitamin D and Calcium Associated With Reduced Breast Cancer Risk
- Way Found to Predict Pancreatic Cancer Survival