Obesity Surgery in Westchester, NY
If you’ve been considering weight loss surgery, but are hesitant because of negative experiences that you have heard about from the past, you should know that there have been tremendous advancements in obesity surgery. While gastric bypass is still used, it has been greatly improved, and it is no longer your only option. In addition, laparoscopic surgery has made obesity surgery recovery much quicker, with fewer risks and side effects. To talk to a bariatric specialist about the improvements in obesity surgery, and how you might benefit, call the Center for Advanced Surgery at Lawrence Hospital, in Westchester, New York.
The Center for Advanced Surgery at Lawrence Hospital has been recognized as an American College of Surgeons Center of Excellence; our doctors are among the foremost experts in the field of bariatric medicine.
Obesity surgery options provided at Lawrence Hospital include the following :
• Roux-en-Y Gastric
• Duodenal Switch
• LAP-BAND System
• Gastric Sleeve
• Obesity Surgery Revisions
Patients who arrive at the Lawrence Hospital Center experience the long lasting medical benefits of weight management through a combination of physical therapy, stress management, dietary regimens and medical prescriptions. All of this however, would not be possible without a foundation in surgical intervention. The medical staff at Lawrence hospital uses the latest surgical technology during surgery to perform minimal incisions that allow for a safer procedure with faster recovery time.
The solution to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight can be found at the Center for Advanced Surgery at Lawrence Hospital. If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call today, to learn more about how obesity surgery can help improve your quality of life.
- Bladder Cancer Discovery Ignites Hope for Cure
- Changes in Resting Brain Function May Account for 'Chemo Brain' Phenomenon Following Chemotherapy
- Children of Smokers Are Less Healthy Than They Seem
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Expert Commentary: Lisa Merrit, M.D. 01/07/2010
- How Obesity Abets Type 2 Diabetes
- Integrative Approach Shown to Double Life Expectancy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- Men and Skin Protection
- New CT Scan Lung Cancer Screening
- Summer Sun Safety Tips