Amazing Bariatric Surgery Results in Westchester, NY
If you suffer from obesity, you know that it can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure. Unfortunately, that knowledge doesn’t make it any easier to lose the weight. Bariatric Surgery may be the advantage you need to take your life back into your own hands. The team of professionals at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York, headed by Miguel Silva, MD, has the experience and dedication that you need, and will give you the personal care necessary while helping you reach your weight loss goals. To find out if you are a candidate for bariatric surgery and to discuss your options for weight loss, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation today.
Bariatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the treatment, causes and prevention of obesity. Overweight individuals are at high risk for acquiring serious medical problems like heart disease, diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, asthma, chronic musculoskeletal problems, and cancer, among other ailments. Surgical intervention, if performed before the onset of medical difficulties, has the potential to change the general direction of your health. Many people have found success through bariatric surgery when all other methods had failed. If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call our compassionate, attentive staff to discuss your questions and concerns about bariatric surgery today.
- 3 Genes Found Linked to Testicular Cancer
- A Recommended Diet for Bladder Cancer Patients
- Blocking a Protein Halts Tumor Growth
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Expert Commentary: Delia Chiaramonte, M.D. 01/27/2010
- Fruit Chemical Shrinks Tumors
- Osceola Cancer Center - Oncology Medical Lab
- Osceola Cancer Center - Prostate Cancer Case Study
- Understanding "Good" Fat May Help Fight Obesity
- What is Carotid Stenosis?