Exceptional Bariatric Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Are you suffering from obesity? Although it can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease and diabetes, that knowledge doesn’t make it any easier to lose the weight. Judgement from others just makes the situation worse. Many people have found the relief they needed through bariatric surgery. If you need a bariatric surgeon in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. Our bariatric team, headed by nationally renowned Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Miguel Silva, is ready to give their complete attention to your health needs.
Dr. Silva has successfully performed hundreds of minimally invasive bariatric surgeries and is an expert in post surgical healing. Many other doctors from around the country have been educated by Dr. Silva in the field of bariatric surgery, earning him the reputation as an exceptional Bariatric Surgeon.
You may qualify for bariatric surgery if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight.
- Persons who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
- If have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using conventional methods.
If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with a bariatric surgeon today.
- A Cancer Therapy Nearing Breakthrough
- Biomarker Discovery Allows for Early Detection of Bladder Cancer
- FISH on Chips and ...Cancer?
- Nanoparticles Carrying Deadly Genes Destroy Cancer Cells
- Obesity Found to Hasten a Form of Leukemia
- Stem Cells used to treat Fibrosis in Lung Patients
- Surrounding Normal Cells Can Influence Tumor Growth
- The Risk Factors for Bladder Cancer
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer
- Wine Consumption May Increase Survival for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients