Exceptional Bariatric Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Are you suffering from obesity? Although it can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease and diabetes, that knowledge doesn’t make it any easier to lose the weight. Judgement from others just makes the situation worse. Many people have found the relief they needed through bariatric surgery. If you need a bariatric surgeon in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. Our bariatric team, headed by nationally renowned Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Miguel Silva, is ready to give their complete attention to your health needs.
Dr. Silva has successfully performed hundreds of minimally invasive bariatric surgeries and is an expert in post surgical healing. Many other doctors from around the country have been educated by Dr. Silva in the field of bariatric surgery, earning him the reputation as an exceptional Bariatric Surgeon.
You may qualify for bariatric surgery if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight.
- Persons who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
- If have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using conventional methods.
If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with a bariatric surgeon today.
- Cancer Patients In Need of Psychological and Social Support
- Clinicians May be Screening for Cervical Cancer Too Often
- Curcumin May Prevent Nicotine-Related Head and Neck Cancers
- Expert Commentary: David L. Zumerchik, M.D. - 03/22/2010
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used on Brain Tumors
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Prostate Cancer Detection
- Rapid Flu Test
- Summer Sun Safety Tips
- Symptoms Identified For Ovarian Cancer