Exceptional Bariatric Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Are you suffering from obesity? Although it can lead to serious health problems such as heart disease and diabetes, that knowledge doesn’t make it any easier to lose the weight. Judgement from others just makes the situation worse. Many people have found the relief they needed through bariatric surgery. If you need a bariatric surgeon in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. Our bariatric team, headed by nationally renowned Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Miguel Silva, is ready to give their complete attention to your health needs.
Dr. Silva has successfully performed hundreds of minimally invasive bariatric surgeries and is an expert in post surgical healing. Many other doctors from around the country have been educated by Dr. Silva in the field of bariatric surgery, earning him the reputation as an exceptional Bariatric Surgeon.
You may qualify for bariatric surgery if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Persons at least 100 pounds above ideal body weight.
- Persons who are at least 80 pounds overweight and have life-threatening obesity related problems such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, etc.
- If have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using conventional methods.
If you live in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with a bariatric surgeon today.
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes
- Breast Cancer Subtypes: Understanding Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Cancer's Effect on Bladder Functioning
- Changes in Resting Brain Function May Account for 'Chemo Brain' Phenomenon Following Chemotherapy
- City Women Are More Likely To Develop Breast Cancer
- Depression Can Affect Cancer Patients' Survival Chances
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer? Be Aware of Your Treatment Options
- Pancreatic Cancer Seems to Feed on Fructose
- Protein Expands Breast Cancer Stem Cells
- Understanding and Halting the Process of Metastasis