Breast Cancer Surgery in the New York Area
Breast cancer is a frightening challenge. It's normal to feel scared and a little lost after hearing a diagnosis that carries so much weight, with so many possible outcomes. If you need reassurance and support in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. Our center has the technology and medical expertise you need to take you through recovery. If you need breast cancer surgery, call today to request a consultation with one of our experienced surgeons.
At the Lawrence Hospital Center, we are devoted to safeguarding the well-being and overall health of our patients through preventative treatment. Our precautionary services include genetic testing, genetic counseling, and risk management, which allow for the detection of any visible signs that point to breast cancer.
We also provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services including digital mammography, MRI, and sonographic imaging to accurately diagnose your condition, and determine an effective course treatment.
The Lawrence Hospital Center provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy, radiation, and a number of breast concerving breast cancer surgery options.
To learn more about our exceptional breast cancer program, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation today.
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Cancer's Effect on Bladder Functioning
- Curcumin Can Kill Tumor Cells
- Inflammation Driven Pancreatic Cancer's Origins Discovered
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used on Brain Tumors
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Sperm Stem Cells into Insulin Producing Cell
- Technique Finds Hard-to-Spot Breast Tumors
- Way Found to Predict Pancreatic Cancer Survival
- What is Renal Stenosis?