Breast Cancer Center in Westchester, New York
Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? You need a breast cancer center that offers the latest in medical innovations, along with supportive services to help you meet the challenge. The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, located in Westchester, New York, offers a wide range of breast conserving surgery options, palliative services, and cancer survivorship services as well. To find out more, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today.
Our breast cancer center offers sophisticated diagnostic services including digital mammography, sonography, MRI, and needle biopsy. Once diagnosis has been made we employ a multidisciplinary approach that consists of medical treatment, educational programs, and support groups, so that every aspect of your illness is addressed for you and your family.
Our Board Certified surgical team offers a wide range of breast surgery options including the following:
• Oncoplastic lumpectomy
• Skin sparing mastectomy
• Nipple-preserving mastectomy
• Sentinel node biopsy
• Axillary lymph node dissection
• Surgery for recurrent disease
To learn more about our breast cancer program, call to request a consultation with one of our oncology specialists today.
The Lawrence Hospital Center also delivers top of the line preventive care that is designed to detect any signs of breast cancer risk, so the illness can be dealt with before it fully forms. These services include:
- Genetic Counseling
- Risk-management, such as intensive surveillance and prophylactic surgery.
- Genetic testing
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has received certification as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, and our cancer care program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons with Commendation. We have also received accreditation by the Joint Commission and are licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
Everyday is precious in the fight against breast cancer. If you need a breast cancer center in the Westchester, New York area, call Lawrence Hospital today to learn more about our exceptional oncology care program.
- Breast Cancer Patients Should Avoid High-Fat Dairy Products
- Cancer Cure Potential Seen in Magnetic Nanoparticles
- Cancer Patients Often Encounter Vitamin D Deficiency
- City Women Are More Likely To Develop Breast Cancer
- Low Fat Diet Linked to Reduced Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- New Lab Test Could Speed Treatment of a Leukemia
- Research Implicates Drinking with Higher Cancer Risk
- Researchers Urged to Differentiate Between Bladder Cancer Types during Studies
- There Are Signs of Lung Cancer Even Among "Healthy" Smokers
- Tumor Destruction Method Can Also Create Immunity