Breast Cancer Removal in the New York Area at Lawrence Hospital
Are you looking for a center that you can trust for your breast cancer removal? If you live in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation. Not only are we well respected, but we are one of the most welcoming medical facilities you will ever experience. Our board certified team of experienced doctors is ready to help you through the recovery process.
The team at Lawrence Hospital Center is dedicated to the wellbeing of their patients, and will strive to keep you as comfortable as possible through this challenging process. The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced offers a full range of care. You will be given access to screening and early detection programs treated with the innovative diagnostic procedures and treatments options, given resources for emotional support, and will be educated in prevention to make your cancer recovery last.
The center offers a wide range of breast cancer removal options including the following:
- Oncoplastic Lumpectomy: This includes a large lumpectomy followed by reconstructive surgery to restore your breast to a natural shape.
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy: Removes cancerous breast tissue, while leaving skin intact. The skin is then restored to a natural shape through breasts implants, or your own tissue.
- Nipple-Preserving Mastectomy: Performed along with a skin sparing mastectomy, to preserves the nipple so it will not have to be surgically reconstructed.
- Sentinel Node Biopsy: Determines if cancer has spread to the lymph nodes.
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection: Removes cancerous tissues if cancer has spread to the lymph nodes.
- Surgery for Recurrent Cancer: Our experienced surgeons will be able to take care of you even with this difficult condition.
In addition to our outstanding surgical team, you will have access to the palliative care team during treatment, and the cancer survivorship program once your recovery is complete.
If you would like to learn more about our innovative, compassionate approach to breast cancer treatment, call our friendly staff to request an appointment today. We be happy to answer all your questions and concerns.
- A Recommended Diet for Bladder Cancer Patients
- Cancer's Effect on Bladder Functioning
- Coffee Consumption and Reduced Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Expert Commentary: Lisa Merrit, M.D. 01/07/2010
- Olive Oil Found to Help Fight and Prevent Breast Cancer
- Osceola Cancer Center - Dr. Adnan Akhtar
- Pancreatic Cancer Seems to Feed on Fructose
- Technique Finds Hard-to-Spot Breast Tumors
- Tylenol and Ovarian Cancer
- Understanding Asbestosis | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments