Obesity Weight Loss Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for an experience obesity/weight loss surgeon? Consider the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York. Our weight loss surgeons are trained in sophisticated bariatric surgery techniques that can help read your weight goals. To see if you qualify for bariatric surgery, call and request an appointment with an experienced obesity weight loss surgeon today.
Our staff of obesity/weight loss surgeons, led by Miguel Silva, MD, the medical director of Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, is adept when it comes to performing minimally invasive procedures. Delivering treatment that is as safe and effective is our number one priority. The amount of discomfort and post-surgical scarring is kept at the very minimum, so patients can resume normal, everyday activities quickly after undergoing treatment.
A staff of cardiologists, nutritionists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists and psychologists is also available to provide ongoing support if needed to ensure you reach your weight loss goals.
To learn more about our comprehensive bariatric services, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation with one of our weight loss surgeons today.
- 5 Ways to have Fun in the Sun Without Getting Burned
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Britain OKs New Drug for Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Cell Phone Use and Tumors
- Health Wrap - June 2
- Health Wrap - Week of June 5th
- Laser Device Zaps Single Cancer Cells
- Osceola Cancer Center - Cancer/Oncology Clinical Trials
- Vaccination of Boys Critical in HPV Prevention
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer