Obesity Weight Loss Surgeons in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for an experience obesity/weight loss surgeon? Consider the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York. Our weight loss surgeons are trained in sophisticated bariatric surgery techniques that can help read your weight goals. To see if you qualify for bariatric surgery, call and request an appointment with an experienced obesity weight loss surgeon today.
Our staff of obesity/weight loss surgeons, led by Miguel Silva, MD, the medical director of Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, is adept when it comes to performing minimally invasive procedures. Delivering treatment that is as safe and effective is our number one priority. The amount of discomfort and post-surgical scarring is kept at the very minimum, so patients can resume normal, everyday activities quickly after undergoing treatment.
A staff of cardiologists, nutritionists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists and psychologists is also available to provide ongoing support if needed to ensure you reach your weight loss goals.
To learn more about our comprehensive bariatric services, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation with one of our weight loss surgeons today.
- African American Women and Breast Cancer
- All Types of Alcohol Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
- Electricity Can Slow the Progression of Certain Cancers
- Handling Kidney Cancer With One Tiny Incision
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- New CT Scan Lung Cancer Screening
- New Thyroid Cancer Cell Lines Developed to Correct Appalling Error
- Recognizing the Early Signs of Bladder Cancer
- The Risk Factors for Bladder Cancer
- Understanding Breast Cancer Subtypes: Ductal Carcinoma In Situ