Find an Exceptional Weight Control Doctor in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for a cutting edge weight control doctor who's an expert in the latest bariatric surgery techniques? The Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital in Westchester, New York has an impressive track record. Our bariatric surgery team is lead by Dr. Miguel Silva, MD, FACS, who was among the first to perfect and perform Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomies. He remains one of the most experienced New York surgeons in this procedure, and is also an expert in other bariatric laparoscopic procedures as well.
Our Weight Control Program doesn't stop after surgery. Altering your eating and exercise habits after surgery is just as important as the surgery itself, and this is we offer ongoing weight control support with the help of registered diatricians, therapist and nurse practioners to help you reach your goals.
Patients at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Obesity Surgery experience weight loss, improved mobility and show improvement in diseases associated with obesity. Our team understands that there are many factors to consider while losing weight, so we offer an integrated approach to weight management. This includes nutritional counseling, increased physical activity, conseling services, and in some cases, medication.
The Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital has been recognized as an American College of Surgeons Center of Excellence. The team of board certified general surgeons who are affiliated with The American Society of Bariatric Surgery, specialize in the surgical treatment of obesity, and offer several different types of weight loss surgery, including:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric
• Duodenal Switch
• LAP-BAND System
• Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomies
• Obesity Surgery Revisions
The team at the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital know how important the decision to lose weight can be. If you are looking for a weight control doctor in the Westchester, New York area, call the Center for Obesity Surgery at Lawrence Hospital and request a consultation today.
- Adding Dietary Calcium Helps Lose Weight
- Babies Have Healthier Hearts if they are Born to Mothers Following Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery Not Found To Raise Fracture Risk
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Capable of Undergoing Heavy Exercise
- Beth Israel - Dr. Elliot Goodman a Bariartic Surgeon
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Drinks and Diet
- Electroacupuncture May Improve GERD Symptoms
- Remedy or Ripoff Lactagen