About Spine & Joint Center
Having studied at some of the nation's top medical institutions and trained with leading physicians, Dr. Damon Noto has adopted a unique skill set as well as a different perspective on patient care. He prefers to see patients as a whole person rather than a set of symptoms – taking into consideration their physical and mental aspects and designing a course of treatment that meets their unique needs.
After graduating from the prestigious Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Dr. Noto completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New York Presbyterian Hospital of Cornell and Columbia. He later took on a Spine and Pain Management fellowship at Harvard-affiliated New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Noto has also undertaken advanced study of anti-aging medicine, nutrition and exercise as well as training in acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Affiliated with the Hackensack University Medical Center and the Hackensack Surgical Center, Dr. Noto has trained personally with Dr. Dante Implicito, MD – the current Chief of Spinal Surgery at Hackensack University Medical Center. His specializations in pain management, physical medicine/rehabilitation, and acupuncture offer a unique approach to medicine and reflect his compassionate concern for his patients' well-being.
- Clinton's stand on Plan B
- FDA Approves New Contraceptive Pill Lybrel
- Protecting Knees: Rehab and "Prehab"
- Robotic Arm Controlled with Paralyzed Woman's Mind
- Smoking's Link to Back Problems
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Sports Injuries and Children
- Teeth Grown From Stem Cells Derived From Urine
- The Adverse Effects of Extended Marathon Running