Integrative Medicine Midtown Manhattan, New York City
Integrative Medicine has become increasingly popular, emphasizing gentle, non-invasive treatments. One form of this new trend in patient care is the use of the DRX 9000 to treat back pain. Integrative medicine focuses on not only treating symptoms but treating the causes of the symptoms. The DRX 9000 allows integrative practitioners to not only alleviate pain but to correct the underlying causes of back pain. Midtown Total Health utilizes the DRX 9000. Its office is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Many back pain sufferers use over-the-counter drugs and even resort to back surgery that often times fails, creating even more pain. The DRX 9000 is a non-surgical, non-invasive spinal decompression therapy that provides patients with comfort and relaxation while receiving treatment. Spinal decompression is pain-free and requires 30 minutes per session, allowing a person to return to their daily activities with no downtime. The DRX 9000 is FDA approved and is used to treat people suffering from a range of back conditions including spinal stenosis, sciatica, fibromyalgia and herniated/bulging disc.
Midtown Total Health treats the following conditions:
- Forward Head Posture
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Leg Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Bulges
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet Syndrome
Just like integrative medicine and DRX 9000 can target the root causes of your pain. For back pain, there is nothing better than Midtown Total Health in midtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Acupuncture May Help Some Women Conceive
- Clinton's stand on Plan B
- Energy Drink Consumption Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
- Fish Oil May Improve Behavior for Children With ADHD
- Osceola Cancer Center - Personalized Cancer Care
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- Stay Active or Grow Old
- The Dangers of Infections During Travel
- Want to Be Healthy? Then Work Up a Sweat
- Women Can Quit Smoking While Controlling for Weight Gain