Pain Management Manhattan, New York City
Are you tired of living day to day with severe back or neck pain? Are you interested in successfully treating your pain through an effective, integrated approach that will tackle your condition from every angle? Then pain management at Midtown Total Health in Manhattan, New York City is just what you need to attain greater ownership over your health. A dedicated staff of medical professionals is waiting to guide you in the direction towards a pain-free life.
Dr. Allan Weisberg and the entire team at Midtown Total Health offer their patients a multidisciplinary approach that addresses every symptom regarding each client's condition. Their unique approach consists of a combination of physical therapy and chiropractic treatment so that patients can receive the long-term quality results they've always desired. The Midtown Total Health team also provides nutritional and lifestyle guidance to ensure that patients take an active role in managing their health. They also offer their clients a thorough consultation, so that they can designate a treatment plan that suits their specific needs. Overall, Midtown Total Health strives to help patients walk through the steps necessary towards a life of productivity and comfort.
Midtown Total Health treats the following conditions:
- Forward Head Posture
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Leg Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Bulges
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet Syndrome
Take control of both your mental and physical health by receiving the right education and treatment. Call Midtown Total Health located in midtown Manhattan in New York City right away to find effective pain management.
- Doctor Stirs Furor Over "Cure" for Alcoholism
- Expert Commentary: Melinda Ring, M.D. 12/9/2009
- Food and Fertility - Fact and Fiction
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- More Benefits From Drinking Red Wine
- Overweight Children Improve Learning With Vigorous Exercise
- Saliva Test May Someday Replace Diabetes Blood Test
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Users of MP3 Players Heading for Hearing Loss