About Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
In order to effectively serve the ethnically diverse Bronx area, we have multi-lingual staff members. Our highly skilled physicians include: Anthony Hoffman, M.D.,is president of Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. He is an attending physician at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Medical Oncology. He is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Internal Medicine and American Society of Breast Disease. Dr. Hoffman earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., in 1989. He did his internal medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and his medical oncology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has a research background in molecular virology and co-discovered the HIV virus with Dr. Jay Levy of University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Hoffman also worked on the retinoic acid glue role in carcinogenesis at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
- 6 Known Risk Factors For Colon Cancer Infographic
- Advanced Cervical Cancer Patients Can Extend Survival With Avastin
- Animal Study Links Folic Acid to Breast Cancer
- Biomarker Discovery Allows for Early Detection of Bladder Cancer
- Chemo and Malaria Drug Combo Takes the Fight to Cancer
- Elevated Cancer Risk Associated With CT Scans
- FISH on Chips and ...Cancer?
- Researchers Discover a New Approach to Treating Liver Cancer
- Smoking and AMD
- The Importance of Simple Blood Tests for Cancer Screening