About Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
In order to effectively serve the ethnically diverse Bronx area, we have multi-lingual staff members. Our highly skilled physicians include: Anthony Hoffman, M.D.,is president of Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. He is an attending physician at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Medical Oncology. He is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Internal Medicine and American Society of Breast Disease. Dr. Hoffman earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., in 1989. He did his internal medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and his medical oncology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has a research background in molecular virology and co-discovered the HIV virus with Dr. Jay Levy of University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Hoffman also worked on the retinoic acid glue role in carcinogenesis at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
- 40% of Men Who Test Negative for Prostate Cancer May Have It
- Curcumin Can Kill Tumor Cells
- Does Aspirin Prevent Cancer?
- Fears Spread About Second Hand Smoke
- Kidney Function Preserved in Kidney Cancer Patients with Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Study Finds Link between Blood Disorder Prognosis and Smoking History
- The Importance of Simple Blood Tests for Cancer Screening
- The Key to Treating Brain Cancer May Lie in Reactivating Immune Cells