About Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
In order to effectively serve the ethnically diverse Bronx area, we have multi-lingual staff members. Our highly skilled physicians include: Anthony Hoffman, M.D.,is president of Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. He is an attending physician at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Medical Oncology. He is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Internal Medicine and American Society of Breast Disease. Dr. Hoffman earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., in 1989. He did his internal medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and his medical oncology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has a research background in molecular virology and co-discovered the HIV virus with Dr. Jay Levy of University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Hoffman also worked on the retinoic acid glue role in carcinogenesis at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
- Better Survival Outcomes In Breast Cancer Patients Following Lumpectomy Rather than Mastectomy
- Breast Cancer Linked to High-Fat Diets During Puberty
- Does Aspirin Prevent Cancer?
- Frankincense May Aid in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- Frankincense Oil as a Treatment for Bladder Cancer
- Fruit Chemical Shrinks Tumors
- In-vitro Baby Born from Immature Frozen Egg
- New Discovery May Aid in More Powerful Vaccines
- New Method Aids in Early Colon Cancer Detection
- Offspring Face Significant Risk if Parents Receive Late Life Cancer Diagnosis