About Eastchester Center for Cancer Care
In order to effectively serve the ethnically diverse Bronx area, we have multi-lingual staff members. Our highly skilled physicians include: Anthony Hoffman, M.D.,is president of Eastchester Center for Cancer Care. He is an attending physician at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Medical Oncology. He is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Internal Medicine and American Society of Breast Disease. Dr. Hoffman earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., in 1989. He did his internal medicine residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and his medical oncology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has a research background in molecular virology and co-discovered the HIV virus with Dr. Jay Levy of University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Hoffman also worked on the retinoic acid glue role in carcinogenesis at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
- Experimental Vaccine Shields Mice From Breast Cancer
- Health Wrap - Week of June 5th
- Heart Healthy Lifestyle Also Protects Against Cancer
- How Lymphoma Evolves - A Study Of Two Sisters
- Lose the Extra Pounds if You Want to Cut Your Risk of Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Mortality Rates Improve
- Promise Seen in New Kidney Cancer Vaccine
- Sun Exposure Can Help Lower Pancreatic Cancer Risk
- What is Barrett's Esophagus?
- When Should Cancer Patients Go to the Emergency Room?