Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- Alternative to Endoscopy for Cancer Diagnosis Seen in Promising Pill-Camera
- Breast Cancer Risk Lowered by Fish Oils
- Breast Cancer Risk May Be Lowered By a Tomato-Rich Diet
- Drinking Green Tea can Likely Reduce Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- Investigational Gene Therapy May Improve Brain Cancer Survival
- Lung Cancer Screening Recommendation Issued for Heavy Smokers
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Slow Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation
- Vitamin C Injection May Impede Cancer Growth
- What Is the Relationship Between Testosterone and Prostate Cancer?