Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- 7 Cancer Causing Foods Infographic
- Breast Cancer Subtypes: Understanding Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Breast Cancer Surgery Stressing Cosmetics Over Cures?
- Digital Mammography Helps Reduce Recall and Biopsy Rates
- Examining the Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy on Lung Cancer
- Female Smokers Have Greater Colon Cancer Risk than Males
- One-time Melanoma Screening
- Prostate Cancer Patients May Benefit from Focal Laser Ablation
- Reduced Liver Cancer Risk Linked to Aspirin Use
- The American Urological Association No Longer Recommends Routine PSA Testing