Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Cancer Susceptible to the Toxic Effects of Silver Compounds
- Chemotherapy Breakthrough for MS
- Federal Panel Discourages Use of PSA-Based Screening
- Fertility Drugs Raise Cancer Risk
- Frankincense May Aid in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- Healthy Holiday Menu for Cancer Patients Infographic
- Middle Aged Men Who Exercise Can Reduce Lung and Colorectal Cancer Risk
- What Is the Relationship Between Testosterone and Prostate Cancer?
- What is the Polypill?