Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- Breast and Colon Cancer Death Rates Reduced by Exercise
- Cardio Could Hide the Secret to Curing Liver Cancer
- Colorectal and Other Cancers Potentially Detected with New Method
- Deadly Brain Cancer Can Be Fought with Patient's Own Fat Cells
- Female Smokers Have Greater Colon Cancer Risk than Males
- Multivitamins May Reduce Men's Cancer Risk
- New Study Uncovers New Colon Cancer Risk Factors
- Technique Finds Hard-to-Spot Breast Tumors
- Vitamin D Found to Have Slowing Effect on Cancer
- What Roles Do Gender, Race, and Obesity Play in Cancer Screening?