Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- 8 Prostate Cancer Myths Infographic
- Cancer Mortality Declines
- Cancers Could Be Treated with Red Wine, Grape Skin Compound
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Reduced By 70% with Colonoscopy
- Drinking Green Tea can Likely Reduce Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Gene Expression Analysis of Colorectal Cancer Clarifies Staging
- Is there a relation between Deodorants and breast cancer?
- Melanoma Recurrence a Reality for 6% of Patients After 10 Years
- Nanoparticle Technique Delivers More Medicine to Tumors
- Obesity and Cancer Risk