Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- What Changes After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Wine Consumption May Increase Survival for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients
- ZEN Bust-enhancing Supplements May Increase Cancer Risk
- Men's Higher Skin Cancer Rate May Be Related to Lower Antioxidant Levels
- Alcohol Found to Be Associated With Cancer Death
- Stem-Like Cells May Give Rise to Ovarian Cancer
- What is the Polypill?
- Way Found to Predict Pancreatic Cancer Survival
- Obesity Found to Increase Colon Cancer Risk
- Anti-Prostate Cancer Vaccine is Approved for Medicare Patients