Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- 7 Coping Strategies for CHEMO BRAIN Infographic
- Alternative to Endoscopy for Cancer Diagnosis Seen in Promising Pill-Camera
- Alzheimer's and Cancer May Offer Protection from One Another
- Colon Cancer Patients See Prolonged Survival with New Drug
- Does PSA Testing Do More Harm than Good?
- Experimental Vaccine Shields Mice From Breast Cancer
- Is there a relation between Deodorants and breast cancer?
- Prenatal Multivitamins May Reduce Risk of Pediatric Cancers
- Prostate Cancer Risk Lowered by Lifestyle Changes
- Wine Consumption May Increase Survival for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients