Oncologist Bronx, NY
The oncologists at Eastchester have just one goal… to provide the people of the Bronx the highest degree of total cancer care a doctor can provide. Their motto, "Bringing Home Hope," is what the center was designed to achieve. The conveniently located Bronx based, Eastchester Cancer Center is not just highly skilled Cancer Doctors. There's a friendly, supportive staff of over 40 people that have been carefully screened, selected and trained to make sure your visits to the center run smoothly and are as comfortable as humanly possible. Referring physicians also receive special attention and care. Eastchester's clinical results reflect the highest, most accurate resolutions possible. Report turn-around time is within hours. For more information about our Bronx location and its expert oncologists call today.
- Biosimilar Drugs Can Lower Price of Cancer Treatment, but Concerns Still Loom
- Cancer Treatment May Be Enhanced by Blood Pressure Drug
- Expert Commentary: Dr. David Ansell, M.D., MPH - June 2, 2009
- Health Wrap - June 2
- Macrophage "Trojan Horse" Treatment Kills Cancer in Mice
- New Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines for Older Smokers
- New Method Aids in Early Colon Cancer Detection
- Prostrate and Testicular Cancer - Early Detection Saves Lives
- Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- What Is the Relationship Between Testosterone and Prostate Cancer?