Herniated Disc Saddle Brook, NJ
It hurts to sit, stand, sleep, and live. You can't play with your kids, play ball, or even invite your friends over. If you are experiencing pain this extreme you may have a herniated disc. Dr. Peter Ferraro DC is located in Saddle Brook, NJ and has years of experience treating herniated discs.
Herniated discs can be caused in a number of ways. Excessive amounts of stress and pressure on the spine combined with weak ligaments can cause discs to slip out of alignment. When discs slip from the spine they can pinch on nerves and cause excruciating pain. Thankfully there is spinal decompression therapy, an innovative treatment that draws discs back into proper alignment. Spinal decompression effectively treats the source of the pain, unlike most other treatments which treat the pain itself.
Conditions treated using Spinal Decompression Therapy include:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Bulging/ Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disks
- Facet Syndrome
- SI Joint Strain
At Ferraro Spine & Rehab Rehabilitation you will have access to state of the art facilities. Dr. Ferraro is the director and uses the DRX9000 spine decompression machine which allows for precise tension and location. The staff is friendly and welcoming and includes back pain doctors, physical therapists, a pain management specialist, and other well trained certified assistants. His practice gives undivided attention and care to each and every patient.
It's time to stand, run, walk, sleep, and live again. Start your life over by allowing Dr. Ferraro to treat your herniated disc. Call Ferraro Spine & Rehab in Saddle Brook for a consultation today.
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Moderate Drinking Seems to Improve Bone Density
- New Theory of Genesis of Osteoarthritis Could Make Joint Replacement Surgery an Outdated Approach
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Regional Variations in Low Back Surgery is Due to 'Surgeon Enthusiasm'
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- Sodium Leaving the Body Can Deplete Calcium Stores
- Stem Cell Trials Attempt to Regrow Spinal Tissue
- Teens and Cutting
- Weight Loss Can Help Reduce Chance of Knee Osteoarthritis