Herniated Disc Saddle Brook, NJ
It hurts to sit, stand, sleep, and live. You can't play with your kids, play ball, or even invite your friends over. If you are experiencing pain this extreme you may have a herniated disc. Dr. Peter Ferraro DC is located in Saddle Brook, NJ and has years of experience treating herniated discs.
Herniated discs can be caused in a number of ways. Excessive amounts of stress and pressure on the spine combined with weak ligaments can cause discs to slip out of alignment. When discs slip from the spine they can pinch on nerves and cause excruciating pain. Thankfully there is spinal decompression therapy, an innovative treatment that draws discs back into proper alignment. Spinal decompression effectively treats the source of the pain, unlike most other treatments which treat the pain itself.
Conditions treated using Spinal Decompression Therapy include:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Bulging/ Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disks
- Facet Syndrome
- SI Joint Strain
At Ferraro Spine & Rehab Rehabilitation you will have access to state of the art facilities. Dr. Ferraro is the director and uses the DRX9000 spine decompression machine which allows for precise tension and location. The staff is friendly and welcoming and includes back pain doctors, physical therapists, a pain management specialist, and other well trained certified assistants. His practice gives undivided attention and care to each and every patient.
It's time to stand, run, walk, sleep, and live again. Start your life over by allowing Dr. Ferraro to treat your herniated disc. Call Ferraro Spine & Rehab in Saddle Brook for a consultation today.
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Brochure Discusses Osteoporosis Drugs' Effect on Jawbone
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Even a Little Exercise Confers Benefits
- Expert Commentary: Peter Snitovsky, M.D. - 11/09/2009
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- Ingesting Food Can Function As Pain Relief
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Osteoporosis May Best Be Treatable with Combination Drug Therapy
- Young Athletes Avoid Injuries With Warm-up Routines