Physical Therapy Monmouth County, NJ
Whether you are recovering from an accident or treating a chronic condition, physical therapy is an important step towards optimizing your health. Get the comprehensive physical therapy at a facility that provides quality treatment for their patients. Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation located in Monmouth County, NJ is focused on helping their patients achieve the quality of life they deserve.
Physical therapy is used to improve the body's mobility and functionality. As the body ages or experiences a complication such as an accident, the body's scope of movement can decrease. An effective physical therapy treatment can help improve the body's range of motion. Proper care and treatment helps maintain flexibility and increase control of the body's activity.
In addition, Dr. Ferraro treats:
- Neck Pain
- Bulging/ Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disks
- Facet Syndrome
- SI Joint Strain
Dr. Ferraro is the director of Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in NJ. He helps patients by providing experienced back pain relief medicine in conjunction with the most advanced technologies, and a well trained and friendly staff. He offers spinal decompression therapy with the DRX 9000, an innovative machine that allows back pain doctors to create the precise amount of tension at the exact location they desire. He is dedicated to help each patient by creating individualized treatment plans in a warm and friendly environment.
Physical therapy is an important step towards improving your health. Even if you've already seen other doctors without any success, there's still hope. Find out more about the physical therapy services at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation serving Monmouth County, NJ today.
- Calcium And Vitamin D Supplements Hold Questionable Value
- Comparing Two Common Procedures for Treating Cervical Disc Disease
- Engineering Hip Implants That Last
- Expert Commentary: Paul Meli MD, FACS 2/1/2010
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- MRI Can Aid in Predicting Hip Implant Failure Before Symptoms Appear
- Male Cardiovascular Disease Risk Rises with Consumption of Calcium Supplements
- New Hip Replacement Approach Hastens Recovery and Reduces Pain
- Steroid Injections Found to Increase Risk of Bone Fractures
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time