Physical Therapy Monmouth County, NJ
Whether you are recovering from an accident or treating a chronic condition, physical therapy is an important step towards optimizing your health. Get the comprehensive physical therapy at a facility that provides quality treatment for their patients. Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation located in Monmouth County, NJ is focused on helping their patients achieve the quality of life they deserve.
Physical therapy is used to improve the body's mobility and functionality. As the body ages or experiences a complication such as an accident, the body's scope of movement can decrease. An effective physical therapy treatment can help improve the body's range of motion. Proper care and treatment helps maintain flexibility and increase control of the body's activity.
In addition, Dr. Ferraro treats:
- Neck Pain
- Bulging/ Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disks
- Facet Syndrome
- SI Joint Strain
Dr. Ferraro is the director of Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation in NJ. He helps patients by providing experienced back pain relief medicine in conjunction with the most advanced technologies, and a well trained and friendly staff. He offers spinal decompression therapy with the DRX 9000, an innovative machine that allows back pain doctors to create the precise amount of tension at the exact location they desire. He is dedicated to help each patient by creating individualized treatment plans in a warm and friendly environment.
Physical therapy is an important step towards improving your health. Even if you've already seen other doctors without any success, there's still hope. Find out more about the physical therapy services at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation serving Monmouth County, NJ today.
- Elderly Individuals Can Lower Their Risk of Type 2 Diabetes by Taking Short Walks
- Exercise and Weight Loss Offer Relief for Osteoarthritis Patients
- Expert Commentary: Gregory Portland, M.D. 11/23/2009
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Healthwrap Statins
- High-Impact Exercise Improves Adolescent Bone Strength
- New Bone-Marrow-Cell Therapy Aids Spine Repair
- New Sea Coral Material May Make Bone Grafts Better
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Six Ways to Lower Hip-Fracture Rates