Acupuncture in New Jersey
Do you suffer from low back problems? Are you unable to participate in activities you once loved? If so, acupuncture therapy may appeal to you as a legitimate treatment option. The team at the Spine & Joint Center offers acupuncture treatment at their convenient location in Bergen County, New Jersey. At this state of the art facility, patients receive the service they deserve. Each patient is treated with professionalism and care and are provided with the least possible amount of wait time, because the staff at Spine & Joint Center is well aware of the patients' busy schedules.
Acupuncture may be used as an effective way of easing pain and discomfort in the lower back. This therapy, which was developed thousands of years ago, targets numerous points located along the meridians of the body, which are connected to and affect specific areas of the body. Filiform needles are inserted into these points and are manipulated in such a way that they will help relieve the aching back. Acupuncture is a valid treatment used to restore health and wellness to the body as well as ease chronic low back pain.
The Spine & Joint Center team tries their best to meet the unique needs of each patient. This is why a number of different treatment options are offered, in addition to acupuncture. The team provides the patients with the best and most appropriate treatment for their ailments, whether it be acupuncture, chiropractic treatment, spinal decompression, or physical therapy.
Spinal decompression treats:
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Other Disc Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Disc Degeneration
- Facet Arthritis Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Lower extremity (leg) Pain
- Excessive Spinal Loading
- Pinched Nerves
- Radiating Arm Pain
Call the Spine & Joint Center in New Jersey, today, to learn more about how acupuncture can help you return to an active lifestyle.
- Alternatives to Antidepressant Drugs
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Mary S. Burns, PhD 12/2/2009
- High Sugar Diet May Effect Eyesight
- How Stress Causes Weight Gain
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- Mental Illness Comprises 14% of Global Disease Burden
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Sleep Sustains Our Bodies