Disc Decompression Center Bergen County, NJ
Is chronic back pain giving you sleepless nights? Is it holding you back from everyday activities? Then you're in need of a disc decompression center that provides you with a proper healing environment. Dr. Damon Noto is the director of the Spine & Joint Center, a disc decompression center in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, and can deliver quality minimally invasive spinal decompression that can ease your pain. Dr. Noto utilizes the Stryker Dekompressor, an innovative, reliable technology for treating chronic back pain.
At the Spine & Joint Center, Dr. Noto is more than a board certified back pain doctor; he is a healer of back pain regardless of the level of severity. In fact, many patients claim that they were able to resume their favorite activities after receiving his treatment. Before starting any treatment regime, Dr. Podell gives his patients a thorough consultation about their medical history as a way to assess a treatment plan that caters to their needs.
At the Spine & Joint Center, the staff consists of individuals who are all dedicated to pain relief. The team combines all their efforts in order to provide patients with a solution to neck and back problems other medical facilities couldn't treat.
Patients can choose from the following services that are available at Waterfront:
- DRX Lumbar Decompression Therapy
- DRX9000 Cervical Decompression Therapy
- Spinal Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Core Strengthening
- Extremity Treatment
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Neuromuscular Therapy,/ Mechanical Traction
- Homeopathy and Nutritional Counseling.
Don't let back pain rule your life. Visit a disc decompression center that can help you take charge of your life again. Give the Spine & Joint Center in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ a call immediately.
- Chiropractic Stress Management May Boost Overall Health
- Comparing Two Common Procedures for Treating Cervical Disc Disease
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Murray, Jr., M.D. 3/25/2010
- Getting Sun During Pregnancy May Strengthen Baby's Bones
- High Dose Vitamin D Can Prevent Falls For Seniors Over 65
- Insight Into Faster Healing of Seniors' Broken Bones
- Knees Fare Better During Lower Impact Sports
- Physical Activity Levels in Childhood Lowers Fracture Risk in Old Age
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms