Cervical & Lumbar Pain in Hudson County, NJ
Back pain. It has kept you from work, from playing with your kids or grandkids, and it has kept you from living the life you used to love. Maybe it was from a lifting a heavy load or working in the garden all day. It might just be age catching up, but one thing is certain. Pain in the cervical or lumbar spine tears you away from the things you value. For treatment that doesn't involve surgical intervention or long-term pain management with pills near Hudson County, NJ, Dr. Damon Noto of the Spine & Joint Center can help with spinal decompression therapy.
Traditional medical wisdom would normally have confined a person with chronic back pain to three typical treatment options: surgery, pain medication or wait-and-see bed rest. Surgery has lower than acceptable success rates, painkillers only mask the pain without treating it, and bed rest gives little assurance to the back pain sufferer who is laid up. Failure in all three courses of action would mean the end of the line and forced acceptance of the pain as a daily companion to life. However, modern technology has yielded significant advancements in alternatives to traditional regimens and approaches like spinal decompression.
Spinal decompression therapy like the minimally invasive Stryker Disc Dekompressor makes use of cutting edge technology to reduce compression of spinal nerve roots. As it is commonly leaked spinal disc fluid pressing against nerves that leads to pain, the Stryker Dekompressor can take the pressure off of spinal nerves by removing a small amount of disc fluid..
Dr. Noto uses advanced techniques like the Stryker Dekompressor to treat conditions like the following:
- Cervical Pain
- Lumbar region pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Leg Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
The only thing standing in your way is the call you haven't made. Let Dr. Noto take care of you and alleviate your cervical or lumbar pain in Hudson County, New Jersey. Call now.
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Expert Commentary: Ali Bijan Rafie, B.S, D.C. - 6/24/2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches