NY Dentist - Dr. Marvin A. Price
New York Periodontist
4760 Sunrise Highway #1
Massapequa, NY, 11762.
This office serves patients from:
New York Periodontics
Do you need a periodontist? Don't settle for less than the best. Dr. Marvin A. Price has over 20 years experience as a periodontist, and has received specialized training in Regenerative Therapies and Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Price began his training in 1976 at the University of Pennsylvania where he receive his Bachelor of Arts degree. He then went on to graduate from New York University College of Dentistry as a Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1980. After graduating, he completed his internship in General Dentistry at Albert Einstein College of Medicine via Jacobi Hospital, and then completed the postgraduate specialty program in Periodontics at New York University College of Dentistry. He has been certified by the American Board of Periodontology since April 1991.
But Dr. Price's commitment to excellence and expertise did not end there, he has continued to stay on the cutting edge of his profession through numerous study groups, and several professional memberships including the following:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Founder and Director of the Sunrise Seminars Dental Study Club
- N.Y.U.C.D. Chapter of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
Dr. Price has also received the following honors:
- In 2009, he was awarded the position of Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- As of January 1, 2011, Dr. Price is the elected President of the Long Island Academy of Periodontists.
It is not difficult to trust your smile to a professional with such an exceptional history of accomplishment. Dr. Price offeres a wide range of services for the treatment of gum disease, dentures, “Smile Makeovers”, crowns and a new option known as Nobel Implants.
If you have been considering dentures, discuss Nobel implants with Dr. Price to see if they are a viable option for you. Nobel implants replace individual teeth, with the implant secured to your mandible bone, to look and feel just like a real tooth. This fantastic advancement eliminates many of the complications of dentures. Currently Dr. Price is seeing clients in his Massapequa Park, New York office, located in the Nassau/Suffolk County area. Call for an appointment today.