General Dentistry Dentists - Fairfield County, CT
If you know you need dental work, but aren't sure if you need a specialist, the place to start is with a general dentist. If you live in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Teeth Now can help you find dentists in your area.
A general dentist will diagnosis your condition, and suggest treatment options. If you do need to see a specialist, a general dentist can give you a referral to a qualified practitioner. But you might be surprised at the wide range of services offered by your local dental clinic. These dentistry services typically including the following:
- Root Canals: To alleviate the pain of infected teeth, and remove decay.
- Crowns: Crowns are typically required after a root canal, or when teeth are broken or severely decayed.
- Extraction: Sometimes decay has progressed to a point the tooth cannot be saved.
- Fillings: If a cavity is identified before it progresses to infection, the affected area can be drilled out to remove decay, and then filled with porcelain, gold, silver or a composite resin.
- Bridges: When when multiple teeth are missing, a general dentist can create a bridge to prevent further dental complications.
To find a dental office in Fairfield County, Connecticut, give Teeth Now a call.
Let the need for corrective dental work be your wake up call. It's time to start having regular dental checkups. Consistent, ongoing dental care helps prevent gum disease, which the American Academy of Periodontology has found to be linked to other health issues such as heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimers. Regular checkups also identify cavities and other issues, making early treatment possible, and preventing complications that require costly procedures. Not to mention a brighter, more attractive smile.
Not sure where to start your search for a new dentist? Give Teeth Now a call. If you live in Fairfield County, Connecticut, we can help you find a reputable general dentist in your area.