General Dentistry Dentists - Hudson County, NJ
Do you need a dentist? Whether you are new to the area, or simply have decided to get back into a routine of regular dental checkups, Teeth Now can help you find a reputable general dentist in the Hudson County, New Jersey area.
A family dental clinic will provide a wide range of dentistry services including:
- Professional Cleaning: This will include scraping built up plaque manually from the teeth to prevent gum disease. Cleaning often includes a fluoride treatment.
- Restorative Treatments: This includes fillings for cavities, crowns for severely damaged teeth, and bridges when more than one tooth is missing.
- Root Canals: When a tooth becomes infected because of untreated decay, the result is an intense toothache. A root canal removes the nerve causing the pain and the infected area. A crown is usually needed afterword.
- Treating Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease/Gingivitis): An intense professional cleaning is performed, followed by regular checkups, and education on proper oral hygiene.
- Extraction: Sometimes there is nothing left to do put pull a problem tooth.
- Prescribe Medication: Common medicines prescribed by dentists include antibiotics for an infected tooth, pain killers for tooth pain and sedatives.
- Examinations/Diagnosis: Regular checkups allow your dentist to examine your mouth for any unusual or problem symptoms. Any issues are diagnosed, and treatment is recommended.
- Performing X-rays: Dental X-rays allow dentists to identify cavities, impacted wisdom teeth, infected nerves and identify other factors that are impacting your oral health.
The first step is finding a reliable dental office. If you live in the Hudson County, New Jersey area, Teeth Now can help you find a location in your area.
When it comes to finding a dentist, sooner rather than later is the rule of the day. Regular checkups help prevent gum disease and will identify cavities before they turn into toothaches. Call Teeth Now today, and connect with dentists in Hudson County, New Jersey.