About Optimal Wellness Network
Dr. Pericles Lantz attended the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine where he was exposed to a great variety of patient diseases and treated patients of all socioeconomic backgrounds. After completion of Medical School Dr. Lantz attended the North Shore University Hospital traingin in Internal Medicine in Manhasset, New York.
Dr. Lantz was then appointed as a Clinical Instructor at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center where he attended the Mt. Sinai Masters Program for Public Health. Dr. Lantz is also a graduate of the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business and has served as Chief Operating Officer of a start-up Medical Device Company.
Because of his interest in technology Dr. Lantz started the Anti-Aging & Laser Medical Associates medical practice to incorporate all aspects of medical care including standard medical practice, ultra-high technology aspects of medical care, as well as the principles of Functional Medicine which incorporates the use of vitamins and herbal extracts along with pharmaceutical medicines to achieve optimal health.
At the Anti-Aging & Laser Medical Associates Medical Practice patients have an opportunity to explore the various anti-aging treatment options that are available to them including advanced blood and saliva testing as well as aesthetic options to achieve a total wellness from the inside out.
Dr. Lantz enjoys outreach programs and giving back to the community and offers laser treatment to burn victims. Dr. Lantz has trained with Dr. Jill Waibel who pioneered treating burn victims with the Lumenis Ultrapulse laser.
- Artificial Skin Growth from Umbilical Cord Stem Cells
- Biomarker Discovery Allows for Early Detection of Bladder Cancer
- Deadly Brain Cancer Can Be Fought with Patient's Own Fat Cells
- Hair Growing Stem Cells Offer Hope for Balding Cure
- Large Numbers Support Interest in Cosmetic Surgery
- Mine-Hunting Software Identifies Rare Cancer-Related Cells
- New Method of Generating Stem Cells Could Aid Disease Research
- Parkinsons Disease Treatment Possible with Stem Cells
- Regenerating defective heart tissue in babies using amniotic stem cells
- Stem-Cell-Growing Surface Aids Bone Repair