Facelift Alternatives & New Facelift Procedures with Stem Cells – Know Your Options!
Have you considered a facelift but are wary of a traditional, surgical operation?
Aging happens to everyone and while we may embrace the wisdom and experience that accompanies it, the effects of aging on our appearance are not always so welcome. If wrinkles have invaded your face, and you are looking to recover the youthful appearance you once had, now is the time to consider some of the latest face lift procedures.
Non invasive face lift procedures are quickly becoming the go-to operations in cosmetic surgery, as physicians become more knowledgeable about the new face lift procedures that can be accomplished with adult stem cells. While a traditional facelift required a trip to the hospital and general anesthesia, new facelift operations now offer a simple operation completed in the physician’s office in a matter of an hour with only local anesthesia. Such non surgical face lift procedures not only reduce your immediate and overall recovery time but also provide a more healthful and effective facelift alternative for your body.
One of the leading alternatives to face lifts is the use of your own adult stem cells to regenerate your facial tissue, smooth out wrinkles, and create a fuller, more youthful look to your face. Stem cells have amazing powers to develop into new cells in any part of the body where they are placed, and cosmetic surgeons are now able to harness this power in revolutionary new stem cell facelifts.
Are you ready to wave goodbye to unsightly wrinkles and regain your youthful appearance?
If you are looking for a new alternative to face lift surgery and would like to learn more about the amazing results of a non surgical stem cell face lift, please call our office now. We would love to meet with you, answer your questions, and help you on the path to a more youthful you.
- Allergies Linked to Lower Brain Cancer Risk
- Blocking a Protein Halts Tumor Growth
- Brand Name Surgeries Are Not a Guaranteed "Quick Fix"
- Donor Stem Cells Just as Beneficial for Heart Patients
- Eating a Variety of Fruit Reduces the Risk of Lung Cancer
- Feet to Fit the Shoes - Cosmetic Foot Surgery
- Regenerating defective heart tissue in babies using amniotic stem cells
- Stem Cell Transplants Benefit Certain Elderly Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Stem Cells Can Aid Spinal Disc Repair
- The Human Gut Yields Stem Cells for the First Time