Non-Surgical Stem Cell Facelifts – A Revolutionary New Facelift Alternative
Are you looking to improve the youthful appearance of your face and are interested in a surgery free face lift?
A facelift without surgery may sound too good to be true, but plastic surgeons are now embracing stem cell facelift technology to offer non surgical facelift treatments. With just a simple trip to the office, a dose of local anesthesia, and a brief procedure, you can soon be enjoying a more youthful appearance, all through the regenerating power of a stem cell facelift.
Non surgical face lifts are accomplished by removing fat cells from the abdomen or another area of the body and injecting them into the face to smooth out wrinkles and improve the overall fullness of the face. Fat cells are naturally loaded with stem cells, and once these cells are injected into the face, they quickly develop into facial fat cells, regenerating the face and erasing signs of aging.
The latest non surgical face lift operations can be accomplished in just an hour by expert stem cell face lift doctors and within a week, you will be able to add light powder and foundation to your new, more youthful-looking face. Doctors are also finding that stem cell therapy for the face may eliminate the need for ongoing Botox injections, due to the complete regenerating powers of your own natural stem cells.
Why wait any longer? Embrace an easier and more effective facelift option!
If you are looking to receive one of the best non surgical facelifts available, please call our office now to schedule a consultation. We are happy to explain the new face lift without surgery procedure in more details and answer any questions you may have about your non surgical face lift options.We look forward to meeting with you and showing you how you can regain your youth through a revolutionary new non surgical face lift.
- Body Contouring a Good Follow-up to Liposuction
- Expert Commentary: John Q. Cook, M.D. - 11/20/2009
- Making Stem Cell Therapy Safer Through Purging
- New Breast Implant To Be Silicone Alternative
- New Drug Shown Effective against Thyroid Cancer
- Plastic Surgery, the Who and What of It
- Questions Surround Certain Cosmetic Procedures
- Recent Revelations Could Lead to Skin and Hair Regeneration
- Stem Cell Success in Lab may Yield Future Blindness Cure
- Stem Cells Could Help Regenerate Cardiac Tissue