Integrative Cancer Therapy Las Vegas
Fighting cancer takes everything you've got. The strain it puts on both the patients and their families can seem overwhelming, so it takes a complete effort of mind, body and soul to fight back and win. Integrative cancer therapies take the part of supporting the more aggressive methods of treatment (such as chemo or radiation therapy), providing important resources for cancer patients. At Royal Medical Clinic serving Las Vegas from their nearby office, integrative therapy as part of their cancer alternatives program.
As the name sounds, integrative therapies seek to bring alternative and mainstream methods together to create more complete treatment programs that cater to more than just the disease. Rather they seek to cater to the person with the disease who is a mind, a body and a spirit. By combining these important elements into a total package, the fight for cancer becomes more than just a treatment program, it becomes a way of life. Things like nutritional counseling, hormone replacement (bio-identical), detox therapies and overall lifestyle management become the norm. With a healthier lifestyle and attitude, you can give cancer the battle in your best shape possible.
Integrative services available at Royal Medical Clinic include:
- Cancer Alternatives
- Nutritional IV Therpaies
- Heavy Metal Detox (Chelation)
- Weight Loss
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- Lifestyle Management
Take the fight to cancer. Call Royal Medical Clinic near Las Vegas today and learn more about integrative cancer therapy.
- Antioxidants May Help Prevent Influenza Damage to Lungs
- Celebrating 10 Years of Integrative Patient Care
- Cell Phone Radiation May Protect from Alzheimers
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- More Evidence That Fish Oil Aids Heart Health
- New Shoe Fashions Are A Podiatrist's Nightmare
- Protect Yourself From a Cold With Exercise
- Self-Care and Alternative Treatment Options for Pelvic Prolapse
- Separating Fact From Fiction For Sun Exposure and Vitamin D
- Walking Speed Indicative of Cardiovascular Death Risk in the Elderly