Integrative Cancer Therapy Las Vegas
Fighting cancer takes everything you've got. The strain it puts on both the patients and their families can seem overwhelming, so it takes a complete effort of mind, body and soul to fight back and win. Integrative cancer therapies take the part of supporting the more aggressive methods of treatment (such as chemo or radiation therapy), providing important resources for cancer patients. At Royal Medical Clinic serving Las Vegas from their nearby office, integrative therapy as part of their cancer alternatives program.
As the name sounds, integrative therapies seek to bring alternative and mainstream methods together to create more complete treatment programs that cater to more than just the disease. Rather they seek to cater to the person with the disease who is a mind, a body and a spirit. By combining these important elements into a total package, the fight for cancer becomes more than just a treatment program, it becomes a way of life. Things like nutritional counseling, hormone replacement (bio-identical), detox therapies and overall lifestyle management become the norm. With a healthier lifestyle and attitude, you can give cancer the battle in your best shape possible.
Integrative services available at Royal Medical Clinic include:
- Cancer Alternatives
- Nutritional IV Therpaies
- Heavy Metal Detox (Chelation)
- Weight Loss
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- Lifestyle Management
Take the fight to cancer. Call Royal Medical Clinic near Las Vegas today and learn more about integrative cancer therapy.
- 7 Factors That Make Us Eat More Food
- Celebrating 10 Years of Integrative Patient Care
- Childhood Allergies Tied to Low Vitamin D Levels
- Chronic Heel Pain Eases After Radiofrequency Therapy
- Self-Care and Alternative Treatment Options for Pelvic Prolapse
- Stay Youthful, Keep Running
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- The U.S. Surgeon General Envisions Optimal Medicine
- Want To Quit Smoking? Try Some Exercise
- Why a Cognitive Workout is Important to Brain Health