Cancer Alternative Treatments Las Vegas, NV
If you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with cancer of any kind, the strain it places on you both emotionally and physically can be difficult to bear. But you don't have to go it alone. Dr. Daniel Royal and a team of doctors at Royal Medical Group in Las Vegas offer cancer alternatives to support you in your fight against cancer, so you can give it your best every single day.
Experts at Royal Medical Group offer a number of recommendations for the prevention and treatment of cancer and cancer-related illness. Dr. Royal will outline the many causes of cancer including environmental factors and carcinogens in your diet. Medical staff will provide you with a complete list of foods and other dietary restrictions that will help you reduce your intake of carcinogens and heavy metals that can potentially cause or worsen cancer. Dr. Royal and his associates have built a highly successful practice based on their individual client attention and care. His entire staff emphasizes the importance of safety in every procedure that is performed.
Dr. Royal is licensed in Nevada to practice osteopathic medicine. He is board certified by the American College of Osteopathic Family Physician. Royal Medical Group is a multi-disciplinary practice that incorporates treatments from medical disciples all around the country and the world.
Areas of treatment at Royal Medical Group include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Alternatives
- Stem Cell Research
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Age Management
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Nutritional IV Therapies
- Lifestyle Management
Stem cell treatment has the potential to change so many lives. Dr. Daniel Royal and the team of experts at this extraordinary facility are excited at the potential for this innovative technology and it will soon be available to those who live in or around the area of Las Vegas. Call now for more information on stem cell treatment.
- Antioxidants May Help Prevent Influenza Damage to Lungs
- Brain Injuries Could be Treated with Stem Cells
- Fruits and Vegetables Linked to Positive Cognitive Performance
- Ginger Appears to Relieve Chemotherapy-Related Nausea
- Ice Cream's Effect On The Brain
- Mediterranean Diet May Maintain Mental Clarity
- Pomegranates' Promise Against Cancer
- Severe Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Achiness
- Studies Confirm: Chiropractic Care Works for Back Pain
- Vitamin D Improves Bowel and Skin Cancer Survival