Stem Cell Treatment Las Vegas, NV
You have probably heard about the stem cell treatment, a promising new medical field that has potential applications that could revitalize virtually every major area of medicine. What you may not have heard is that certain applications of this once controversial treatment have been approved for use and use no embryonic cells, avoiding the ethical concerns that some of us have. In Las Vegas, Nevada, the Royal Medical Group is one such pioneering institution making use of adult stem cells to treat specific health issues.
Currently, Royal Medical Group harvests Platelet Rich Plasma with an FDA-approved device and uses the growth factors from PRP to injection into ligaments, tendons, and joints, where patients have been experiencing pain.
Applications for stem cell treatment are expected to include indications for cardiovascular, neurological, arthritic, metabolic and immunologic conditions; research is ongoing to see just how much stem cells can affect the medical establishment. There is speculation that these new applications could alter the face of modern medicine completely, but research is ongoing. Regardless, the excitement surrounding the possibilites of stem cell therapy and transplants are exciting and real.
Areas of treatment at Royal Medical Group include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Cancer Alternatives
- Stem Cell Research
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Age Management
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Nutritional IV Therapies
- Lifestyle Management
Stem cell treatment has the potential to change so many lives. Dr. Daniel Royal and the team of experts at this extraordinary facility are excited at the potential for this innovative technology and it will soon be available to those who live in or around the area of Las Vegas. Call now for more information on stem cell treatment.
- 10 Ways the Sun Sneakily Damages Your Skin
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- Complementary Medicines Could Replace Hormone Replacement Therapy for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Five Steps To A Healthy Sleeping Environment
- Nicotine-Replacement Aids Help in Quitting Smoking
- Regenerating Spinal Cord Fibers May Improve Stroke-Related Disabilities
- Stem Cell Success in Lab may Yield Future Blindness Cure
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- The Positive Emotional Effects of Aging
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments